Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Collecting Memories With Tresors De Luxe~

Today, I have a large pocket journal that I created using a Tresors De Luxe rhinestone button, and laces.  These pocket journals make a beautiful and unique place to tuck in treasures, journal, and put small photos and mementos  in to. 


I started with some Manila file folders that I cut down and then sewed together to form a pocket system. I then layered in papers and fussy cut pieces that I glitter paint accented . 




The wide lace at the bottom is Tresors

Lace Fabric Trim~GL-013


I then took a large Prima flower and added a Tresors

Large Rhinestone and Pearl Button~RH-038


to the center for instant glamour, and then surrounded it with more flowers and a sweet little Prima nest. For dimension, I added on a set of  Champagne Dreams Butterflies  from my Reneabouquets Etsy Shop.




I created fussy cut tags with distressed and inked edges. This one has some Tresors 

Champagne Pink Venice Lace~LA-124


As it's hang tag.




And this one has some Tresors

Italian White Lace Trim with Fiber Edging ~LA-153


as it's hang tag.




Here is the back side.



And here is the pocket system with all the tags removed. As you can see you have lots of different tags and pieces so that you can collect those special memories and then tuck them all back into one place!

Tresors makes adding elegance and beauty to any project easy! I hope that you find some time during this busy season to create something wonderful for either yourself or someone else. There is truly nothing more FAB than getting or giving something hand made! Hugs ~Renea




2 comments:

Gingersnaps and Butterflies said...

This is so gorgeous and feminine! I love it! Thanks for sharing!
Ginger XO

Michelle said...

Beautiful!
The details are magical. Each little piece is a work of art. Merry Christmas, Renea!