Friday, December 27, 2013

Saying Goodbye~Scrapmatts Australian Chipboard

Today, I am posting my last reveal as a Design Team member for Scrapmatts Australian Chipboard. I always hate goodbyes, especially when it is saying goodbye to a position that I have truly enjoyed. I am so grateful to Sofie, Andrew and Angella for having me as a part of the 2013 team, and I will miss them along with all the sweet, talented ladies I have had the pleasure of  working with. Thank you for having me~

The DT were asked to create a layout using the following, inspiring sketch by Anne Patterson:


We were to use a photo of us and the theme "All I Want For Christmas", and this is my take on the challenge, using a photo of me cooking in my kitchen last Christmas. I love to cook and for Christmas, all I ever ask for is for my family to come together at my house and for me to cook a huge dinner for them. Call me old fashion, but that is all I want for Christmas :)



I used Scrapmatts:


along with my Scraps Of Elegance December Kit to create my layout.



I used layers of  Bo Bunny papers that I punched and splatter painted.



Then layered in cheesecloth, flowers, stamped and fussy cut leaves, and some of my hand crafted Ruby Slipper Glitter Glass Butterflies from my Reneabouquets Etsy Shop.



I ran rhinestones strips down from the photo and topped them with the tiny Chipboard Stars that I inked green then accented with red crystals.


I took a large Medium Star that I coated in Inka Gold and accented with a red crystal and tucked it into the flowers at my photo corner.


I added a small sized star to the bottom corner of my photo next to the journal sticker.


And added a large star piece to the top corner of my photo.

Thank you Anne for your FAB sketch!

This next project is a sweet little mini album that I created for a scrappy friend, who has a little dachshund for a service dog.



On the cover and D-rings you will find Scrapmatts:


At the top of the album I used a Scrapmatts

That I two tone, dimensionally painted, and I surrounded the image with Scrapmatts

using the same paint technique.


The first two sets of pages features Scrapmatts:










On the 3rd set of pages there is a fold down that features a Scrapmatts:



And here is a matching over sized tag that I created for her as well.



It features Scrapmatts:




And here is the back view.

I hope that you have enjoyed all my work this year. I have certainly enjoyed all the talented ladies here at Scrapmatt's work and have learned so much!! Thank you for having me and for making me feel so welcome! 
I hope you have a Scrappy New Year!! Hugs, ~Renea




2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Your mini is sooo cute-- as are daschunds....& it's soo nice to see you slaving away in the kitchen, LOL!!!! Lovely page...those stars are sooo DELISH !!!!!!

Unknown said...

absolutely BEAUTIFUL layout and your album are also fantastic so beautiful made all

hugs carla