Thursday, September 7, 2017

Reneabouquets Beautiful Ballerina Graphic 45 Book Box With Tag Album~

Creating timeless pieces that can hold treasures and little momentos is always so fun to do!!
I love to create book boxes, because they give you a perfect place for storing all those little memories and favorite things, and this one has an extra surprise inside, a sweet, matching tag album!!


Graphic 45 makes this Ivory Tag Album, and it makes it easy for those of us who don't have time to start from scratch to grab the base pieces and get to decorating.



I started with the Book Box, and distressed and inked (Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink) layers of papers from the Blue Fern Courtship Lane Paper Collection, and then ran some little trim that was gifted to me by one of my scrappy friends, Phyllis Fernandez, and added pearls every few inches to get a really feminine look. 


Next, using Tim Holtz Bundled Sage  Distress Ink , I inked 2 of the main pieces from the Beautiful Board Laser Cut Chipboard~Quilling Pattern, and added some more pearls to the ends. I then took a Beautiful Board Laser Cut Chipboard~Large Beautiful Ballerina and pressed her into my Ranger Big Emboss It Ink Pad, coated her with a pearl embossing powder and heat set the powder. I then took a Ranger Emboss Ink Dabber and dabbed her tutu and headband with it, then dusted that with a dusty rose embossing powder and heat set that. I added little matching pearls to her headband and below her neck cut out to match the pearls on the other pieces. 




I created a floral layer using roses and foliage from the following Mulberry Paper Flower Sets:
Teal & White Curly Roses Flower Set
and then popped on a set of  my handcrafted Shabby Pink Roses Dragonflies which come with the rose pattern and pearls that matched the look I was creating.



I then took some Prima White Crackle Texture Paste added it to the corners of the paper and sprinkled it with Chunky Glitter Glass In Pale Pink 



For the "Spine" of the book, I added some Timeless Ivory Lace, and then took some more pieces of the Quilling Pattern to create an amazingly romantic look. That is what I love about the Quilling Pattern Chipboard Set, I actually designed it so that you can create endless patterns and accents using the 12 pieces that come in the set. 




For the "Pages" I took Ranger Texture Paste applied it really thick with a Palette Knife and then took a wide toothed comb and pulled it through the paste to create "Pages" I then ran the mini Tea Dye Distress Ink Pad down the raised edges to accent them. Again, I took pieces of the Quilling Pattern Beautiful Board Set and added those for accents.





For the tag album, I just repeated some of the elements from the Book Box to get a matching designer look. One of the things that I wanted to change about chipboard when I was designing my Beautiful Board, was that I wanted to be able to create smaller pieces that had the same detail as the larger pieces without sacrificing durability. It took us actually engineering and manufacturing our own chipboard with a special coating to be able to do this, but the results are amazing!!
As you can see this Beautiful Board Laser Cut Chipboard~Medium Beautiful Ballerina has the same details as the larger Ballerina, and she maintains her durability, I even have a small size in a lot of the BBoard pieces that is how durable this stuff is!!!!





On this tag page I created a little paper pocket and some tags to tuck in it, and decorated it with some  Petite Flower Lace and a Beautiful Board Laser Cut Chipboard~Beautiful Bits Scroll Heart Piece.




This Tag Page features some more of the Petite Flower Lace, and the photo frame is topped with a 
Beautiful Board Laser Cut Chipboard~Large Hanger that I inked with the Tea Dye Ink.



Another Tag Page with a pocket and tags.



A sweet little photo spot, tag page with Pink & Ivory Mini Rose and tiny little heart key from the Key Trinkets Pack.



Back view of the Tag Album.



For the back of the Book Box, I stamped it with a script stamp using Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink, and then I painted randomly with some of the Prima White Crackle Texture Paste, and let that dry, and then inked around the crackle with the Tim Holtz Bundled Sage  Distress Ink .


I added a bottom piece of a Latch Trinket and used that for the tie closure for the book box. 

I so hope you enjoyed my Book Box & Tag Album Creation!! Fall is on its way here and things are finally cooling down enough to enjoy some outdoor time. I hope you find the time to do some of the things you love to do and hopefully to create something Beautiful for yourself!! Thank you so much for visiting me here on the blog!! Hugs ~Renea


Items Used On This Projects From Reneabouquets.com and the Reneabouquets Etsy:




No comments: